Здоровье и спорт
Get your heart rate going with our dedicated fitness team and state-of-the-art training environment. Our fully equipped Fitness Center includes life fitness cardio machines, resistance and free weights, an expansive water sports division, an outdoor yoga platform and the main infinity pool facing the beach.
- Fitness equipment, including cardio machines and free weights
- Dedicated Personal trainers
Hours of operation: 24 hours a day (accessible via guest key card)
Experience the harmony and rejuvenation that Koh Samui offers with our Holistic Programs - a series of fitness approaches which have been designed by experts for InterContinental® Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort. These including, yoga, cycling, tai chi, and Thai Boxing (Muay Thai) for those seeking a more active form of stress relief.
- Daily yoga classes are led by our yoga instructor. Experience a guided yoga practice on our raised outdoor yoga platform. Breathe deeply and greet the morning sun as the sounds of waves and birdsong surround you.
- Please note that the yoga class (joint) is chargeable 1,500++THB per guests per hour. (minimum for 2 person) To make a reservation. please contact our concierge team.
GIVE MUAY THAI A TRY (FEATURED ACTIVITY)
Muay Thai, Thailand’s traditional martial art practice, has been growing in popularity around the world among both professional fighters and as one of the most effective fitness routines for gym-goers. At Intercontinental® Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort you can enjoy private classes on our outdoor platform with our expert trainer, a former Muay Thai professional.
Known as the art of eight limbs, Muay Thai uses fists, elbows, knees and feet. As a total body workout, it enhances balance, flexibility and core strength and is a great stress reliever! If you’re keen to see Muay Thai in action there are also two Muay Thai stadiums in Chaweng; Chaweng Boxing Stadium and Petchbuncha Stadium, which hold regularly scheduled events. Ask our “In the Know” Concierge Team for more information.
DAILY TENNIS CLASSES
1-Hour Group Lesson (minimum 2 guests)
Adult: THB 1,200++ per person
Child: THB 600++ per person
1-Hour Private Lesson
Adult: THB 1,500++ per person
Child: THB 1,200++ per person
Non-resident (maximum 2 guests)
Adult: 1,500++ per court/hour
Child: 1,200++ per court/hour
Including: Tennis racket, Balls, Towel and Water
Every day 7:00am - 7:00pm
- Additional overtime fees apply
- Lessons will be taught by Resident Tennis Instructors
For more information, please contact the Planet Trekkers Kids Club at ext 5803 or Resort Activity Center at ext 5802